Monday, February 12, 2007

Tell me about your best Travel Experience

As a tour operator, I would love to hear about your favorite experience while traveling. It may have nothing to do with traveling to China, or internationally, or even nationally. I am of the firm belief that a great trip is usually from some sort of communication or understanding of something outside your day to day realm. This may be of a new understanding of your mate, your children or a stranger in a culture that you have never encountered. In the future, I will share with you some of my favorite past experiences and hope you will do the same.

1 comment:

Casey said...

Hey James thanks for stopping by and reading. The best feeling traveling, for me, is connecting with people. Whether it's sharing a taxi with a local or being invited in to a person's house for a meal. Even though we are all so different, and live in different worlds, there are a few common seams that sew us all together. Finding these seams and connecting on them brings a feeling of being human, in a good way!

Like the site by the way!